Better Bag Maker
Book-Better Bag Maker
The Better Bag Maker: An Illustrated Handbook of Handbag Design Techniques, Tips, and Tricks
- Authors : Nicole Mallalieu
- Published : June 1, 2014
- Paperback: 192 pages
- If you want to make gorgeous, quality bags with the professional edge that really makes the difference between home-made and handmade—open The Better Bag Maker by Nicole Mallalieu
- In this how-to book accomplished bag maker, Nicole Mallalieu, reveals her high-end techniques, shortcuts, and secrets for professional design and finishes
- The 10 featured projects teach a range of expert skills from adjusting the proportion of the pattern to constructing pockets, straps, flaps, and bases
- By the end of this book, you’ll have a closet full of polished bags—and most likely sew better than you ever imagined you could.
About the Author
Nicole Mallalieu was born to sew! She has been sewing obsessively since the age of 3. Currently, Nicole designs purse, hat, and garment patterns and teaches bag-making for YOU SEW GIRL!, which she founded in 2003. She lives in Melbourne, Australia.