Button Gauge N Point Turner
Made in China
Dritz Button Gauge & Point Turner
- For making thread shanks
- For turning points
TO ATTACH BUTTONS:
1. Sew button loosely—one time.
2. Place gauge between fabric and button, slipping thread into slot. Use slot on pointed end for medium weight fabrics and slot on flat end for heavy weight fabrics.
3. Sew button several times.
4. Remove gauge and bring thread up between button and fabric. Wind thread firmly around stitches under button.
5. Bring thread to back and secure.
to turn points of collars, lapels, cuff, pockets and belts:
1. Stitch, trim and grade seam allowances.
2. Turn to right side, inset pointed end into corner and gently push out corner.