Colette Sewing Handbook
Book - Colette Sewing Handbook
The Colette Sewing Handbook: Inspired Styles and Classic Techniques for the New Seamstress
- Authors :Sarai Mitnick, the founder and designer behind Colette Patterns
- Published : November 16, 2011
- Hardcover-spiral: 192 pages
- Five simple fundamentals can help you perfect any sewing project: a thoughtful plan, a precise pattern, a fantastic fit, a beautiful fabric, and a fine finish. With these five core ideas, The Colette Sewing Handbook shows you how to start sewing the wardrobe of your dreams.
- Includes five beautiful patterns for modern classic pieces, including a scalloped-hem skirt, flutter-sleeve blouse, sweetheart neck sheath dress, asymmetrical flounce dress, and a lined dress with gathered sleeves
- Kitchen Essentials has ideas to decorate the table with a touch of vintage chic, and for the ultimate touch of 1950s housewife glamour, why not make the apron that’s ideal for the perfect hostess?
- Colette Patterns is known for timeless design and exceptionally clear instruction. This book from designer Sarai Mitnick guides you gradually and painlessly to becoming a better seamstress.
- Get inspired, feel confident, and make beautiful clothing you’ll be proud to wear!