Made in China
- For topstitching and machine hemming over thick seams
- Use on jeans, jackets, towels, quilts, upholstery and home dec projects
-Can be used with any sewing machine
1. Press and pin jean hems.
2. Begin stitching—stopping 3/4 inch before thick seam. With needle in down position, raise presser foot.
3. From back of presser foot, slide Jean-A-Ma-Jig™ up to thick seam allowance, lower presser foot.
4. Slowly stitch across seam and off Jean-A-Ma-Jig™. With needle in down position, raise presser foot and remove Jean-A-Ma-Jig™.
5. Move Jean-A-Ma-Jig™ to front of presser foot.
6. Lower presser foot and continue stitching onto Jean-A-Ma-Jig™.
7. Stop when completely on Jean-A-Ma-Jig™ and lower needle into fabric. Raise presser foot and remove Jean-A-Ma-Jig™.
8. Continue sewing.