|Martingale & Company|
Little Big Stuff: Pint-sized Play Sets to Sew for
Book - Little big stuff
Little Big Stuff: Pint-sized Play Sets to Sew for Ki
- Authors : Michelle Lee Jensen
- Published : August 4, 2015
- Paperback: 80 pages
- Pint-sized Play Sets to Sew for Kids
- Encourage imaginative play with 23 clever patterns. Lots of kid appeal!
- Learn skill-building techniques: adding applique, applying bias binding, inserting piping, and installing zippers.
- Discover a collection of fun-to-stitch, role-playing projects that any child is sure to adore. ”Let’s pretend” play sets let children mimic the things they see grown-ups doing: gardening, cooking, camping, and more. Savor the joys of sewing for children as you create unforgettable gifts.
About the Author
Michelle Lee Jensen of Salt Lake City, Utah, is a quilt-pattern designer, long-arm quilter, and mother of two. She has a passion for creating items for her children, and they inspired her to write this book. Visit Michelle at MixiHeart.com.