|Martingale & Company|
Make It Take It
Make It, Take It
Make It, Take It: 16 Cute and Clever Projects to Sew with Friends
- Authors : Krista Hennebury
- Published : March 16 2015
- Paperback: 112 pages
- If sewing with friends sparks your creative passion, jump start your next retreat with the projects in this resource. Organize your tools and supplies with projects you make ahead. - Take along materials and supplies for projects that will have you stitching alongside friends for fun. Get lots of variety with 16 patterns from expert designers.
- Make everything from from equipment totes, a needle case, retreat apron, and sewing mat to quilts, place mats, a pillow, and table runner.
- Read retreat anecdotes and advice from the pattern designers.
Relax and rejuvenate as you create something you love.
about the author
Krista Hennebury of North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, is a blogger, quilting teacher, and retreat host who actively participates in both traditional and modern quilt guilds. Visit Krista online at PoppyPrintCreates.blogspot.com, where you’ll find tutorials, photo essays, and technique instructions