Ms. Figgys Garment School for Girls
Garment School for Girls
Ms. Figgy’s Garment School for Girls: Learn to Sew 15 Classic Pieces Tweens and TeensSizes 10-16
- Authors : Shelly Figueroa
- Published : October 7, 2015
- Paperback: 176 pages
- Learn to Sew 15 Classic Pieces • Tweens and Teens—Sizes 10–16
- Learn how to make super-cute clothes from scratch that all your friends will want! Need a new dress? A chic clutch to go with that dress? No sweat! Also T-shirts, tank tops, pajamas, skirts—this book shows you how to make them all! Learn how to measure yourself, which fabrics work best for each piece, and easy sewing techniques. Patterns are included so that you can change necklines, sleeve styles, and skirt shapes, while learning how different fabrics drape and feel. You’ll be your new favorite designer in no time!
- Indulge your artistic side with Signature Bags! In this fashion-forward collection, you’ll find clutches, totes and purses that will suit any occasion and complement any look.
- Step-by-step photos guide you through making a new wardrobe!
• Learn how to use any patterns and sew with lots of
• Create a totally new look just by choosing different sleeves, necklines, and lengths on clothes you make yourself!
about the author
Shelly Figueroa is the designer behind Figgy’s Patterns, which features modern, stylish clothing for kids. Shelly spends most of her time in her studio, teaching kids how to design and sew. She resides in Oregon with her family. figgyspatterns.com