Petite Press Mini Iron
Made in China
Petite Press™ Mini Iron
- For small sewing and craft projects
- Warranty : This Prym Consumer product is warranted against defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of purchase
High temperatures may damage some fabrics, so begin with a lower temperature setting. Before pressing, test fabric swatch by gradually increasing temperature to determine proper setting. Always use iron on flat ironing surface. Make sure stand is set in proper position. Never leave iron unattended. Follow all safety precautions. Iron is not a toy and is not intended for use by children without proper supervision.
Setting 1: Approximately 176°248° F
Setting 2: Approx. 230°302° F
Setting 3: Approx. 284°356° F
Setting 4: Approx. 338°410° F
AC10 Watt 110 Volts
Note : this is meant for use in the USA, so an adapter to switch to 240volts ( available in most electrical and DIY shops) is necessary to use this in Malaysia.
This is a 35 watt appliance. To avoid a circuit overload, do not operate another high voltage appliance on the same circuit. If an extension cord is absolutely necessary, a 10-ampere cord should be used. Cords rated for less amperage may overheat. Care should be taken to arrange the cord so that it cannot be pulled or tripped over. The Petite Press™ is intended for household use only. When using the Petite Press™, basic Safety Precautions should always be followed, including the following: (1) Use the iron only for its intended use. (2) To protect against a risk of electrical shock, do not immerse the iron in water or other liquids. (3) The iron should always be in the ”Off” position before plugging and unplugging from the outlet. Never yank cord to disconnect from outlet, instead, grasp plug and pull to disconnect. (4) Do not allow cord to touch hot surfaces. Let iron cool completely before storing. (5) Always disconnect iron from electrical outlet when not in use. (6) Do not operate iron with a damaged cord or if the iron has been dropped or damaged. (7) To avoid risk of electrical shock, do not disassemble the iron. Incorrect reassembly can cause a risk of electrical shock when iron is used. (8) Close supervision is necessary for any appliance used by or near children. Do not leave iron unattended while connected or on an ironing surface. (9) Burns can occur from touching hot metal parts. (10) If the iron is malfunctioning and not operating normally, disconnect from power supply. The iron shuts itself off after 60 minutes. -
Instructions for use:
1. Before heating, adjust handle position by loosening right knob on side of iron. Rotate handle up or down until desired position is achieved. Tighten knob to secure handle position.
2. Plug cord into outlet, then turn iron on by pressing the ”Off/On” button located on digital pad on top of handle.
3. Select desired temperature setting by pressing ”Up” or ”Down” button located on digital pad. Iron is fully heated when light stops blinking and beeping sound is heard.
4. Use attached stand to reset hot iron when not in use.
5. Never leave iron unattended and follow all safety precautions.
6. Iron should cool completely before storing.
CLEANING: Occasionally the soleplate will need cleaning. Use a product specifically for iron cleaning such as Iron-Off™ by Dritz® and follow manufacturer’s instructions for proper use. Before using iron after cleaning, test iron on scrap fabric to ensure no residual cleaning solution remains. This can stain some fabrics. Do not use water to clean any part of iron.