Sew Fantasy Toys
Book-Sew Fantasy Toys
Sew Fantasy Toys: 10 Sewing Patterns for Magical Creatures from Dragons to Mermaids
- Authors : Melanie McNeice
- Published : September 17, 2015
- Paperback: 96 pages
- Gorgeous new collection of huggable creatures from fabulous toy designer Melly McNeice. Mums and grannies alike will love the designs for fantasy creatures including scary monsters and mystical unicorns, which will capture their imaginations as much as their children.
- Sewers will adore the bright, modern fabrics Melly uses for her colorful designs and won’t be able to resist the simple but effective patterns that are fun and easy to sew. They will love making the pretty mermaid for their daughter to cuddle up with at bedtime, or the friendly dragon who will protect them while they sleep...
- There are 10 creatures in this collection so you can choose your favorite from a friendly monster, brave dragon, pretty mermaid, marching robot and a mysterious unicorn amongst others, or you can make them all and create your own fantasy world of cuddly toys - sure to make very special keepsakes in years to come.
- All the patterns have easy to follow step by step instructions, quirky photography and full sized templates.
About the Author
Melanie McNeice is a pattern designer based in Melbourne, Australia, and the talent behind the internationally renowned sewing pattern brand Melly & Me