Book - Sew Retro
Sew Retro: 25 Vintage-Inspired Projects for the Modern Girl & A Stylish History of the Sewing Revolution
- Authors :Judi Ketteler
- Published : July 10, 2010
- Hardcover: 144 pages
- Judi is a regional contributor for Better Homes & Gardens and has written about sewing, decorating, and other inspiring DIY projects for magazines including Creative Home, Decorating, Do It Yourself, and Quilts & More
- Sew Retro offers twenty-five stylish, vintage-inspired sewing projects—beautiful bags, essential skirts, unique pillows, and more—that are a pleasure to sew, thanks to easy instructions, helpful diagrams, and a pocket of ten full-size patterns.
- This fun, inspirational book also uncovers sewing’s colorful history, from the introduction of the sewing machine to the modern DIY movement, and features interviews with today’s hottest fabric and pattern designers, including Amy Butler, Betz White, Barbara Brackman, Emma Brennan, Judie Rothermel, and Kathy Miller of Michael Miller Fabrics.
- Learn more about Sew Retro and enjoy bonus projects and tutorials at www.sewretrothebook.com!