Simply Sewn: Clothes for Every Season
- Authors : Michiyo Ito
- Published : February 4, 2015
- Paperback: 128 pages
Clothes for Every Season.
- Easy-to-sew wardrobe basics to wear throughout the year, no matter the season.
- Simply Sewn features easy-to-wear and easy-to-make clothing and accessories for all seasons. The versatile, contemporary designs in this book include dresses, shirts, pants, and jackets that are comfortable and appropriate for all figures. Uncomplicated accessories--including scarfs, wraps, and bags--add even more options to the collection.
- The simple, modern style found throughout allows the pieces to be easily mixed and matched to create a stylish everyday wardrobe. Featuring simple lines, the construction of these garments can be achieved with basic sewing techniques, making this perfect for beginner sewists. Experienced sewists will appreciate the value of 31 wardrobe-enhancing patterns in one beautifully styled book.
- Many of the pieces in Simply Sewn are styled in multiple ways to provide readers with ideas for wearing the garments year round.
About the Author:
- Michiyo Ito started a fashion line under the brand name MayMe in 2004 in Japan. Her aim is to design ”cute and simple” wardrobe favorites: articles of clothing you feel comfortable wearing, look good in and return to frequently. She sells her clothing in her on-line store, at select boutiques and at trade shows. She is the author of two sewing books of her own designs (not published in the US) and also contributes projects to Japanese sewing publications.