books - Skirt a day sewing
Skirt-a-Day Sewing: Create 28 Skirts for a Unique Look Every Day
- Authors : Nicole Smith
- Published : July 16, 2013
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Design a skirt for every day of the week! With these 28 irresistible projects, you’ll learn all the techniques you need to custom-design and sew fabulous skirts that fit you perfectly
- Smith shows you how to draft a pattern for a custom fit and then alter that pattern into one of four basic silhouettes: wrap, straight, flared, and high-waisted.
- Each skirt can then be easily redesigned into seven distinct and delicious looks -- one for each day of the week.
- These projects are suitable for sewists at every level, including beginners.