Stitch Savvy: 25 Skill Buliding Projects
Book - Stitch Savvy
Stitch Savvy: 25 Skill-Building Projects to Take Your Sewing Technique to the Next Level
- Authors : Deborah Moebes
- Published : Dec 2012
- Hardcover, 224 pages
- In Stitch Savvy, there are 5 tracks (home decor, handbags, kids’ items, quilting and clothing), and each track has 5 projects that start simple and build up your skills.
- Cross-referenced techniques allow you to skip around and explore certain skills. (You loved the box pleats in the Sashiko curtains? Check out the A-line skirt with the peek-a-boo pleat!)
- So customize your sewing education! Work your way through all the Home Decor projects--from simple to more advanced.
- This book is designed specifically to allow you to grow your skills, pursue projects you crave and test the waters outside your comfort zone--and make some seriously cute projects as you do.
- BONUS CD includes 13 PDF patterns for apparel, accessories and home decor, quilting guides and more!