Ultra Weave Embroidery Stabilizer
Made in USA
Ultra Weave™ Embroidery Stabilizer
- A fusible embroidery stabilizer, this product eliminates the movement and shifting of fabric when being hooped or embroidered
- It is excellent for use with designs on lightweight fabrics and ideal for linings in garment construction
- It will also protect the skin from coarse embroidery on the back side of garments.
- Convenient packaged size: 20″ x 24″
- 100% Acid-Free Polyester
- Fabrics backed with Ultra-Weave™ can be machine washed (warm) and dried (medium setting) or dry cleaned.
1. Cut Ultra Weave™ Stabilizer slightly larger than the embroidery design.
2. Place coarse fusible side over the back of the design area or embroidery. (Ultra Weave™ can also be used as a smooth backing to embroidery designs to eliminate or over the back of previously completed embroidery.
3. Using an iron with a damp press cloth, set the appropriate fabric setting (wool setting on most irons), and press for 10-15 seconds until fused.
4. Press from the other side to remove excess moisture.
TIP: Always be sure to check fiber content of item to be sure it can withstand the heat setting required for application.