Book - Zakka Style
Zakka Style: 24 Projects Stitched with Ease to Give, Use & Enjoy (Design Collective)
- Authors : Rashida Coleman-Hale (compiled by)
- Published : Dec 2011
- Softcover, 128 pages.
- Zakka-a Japanese term meaning ’many things’-is all about the little things that improve your home and appearance.
- This compilation includes twenty-four projects from talented designers around the world that you’ll want to make for yourself and everyone you know.
- Create a one-of-a-kind picture frame, a stylish bread bag, a whimsical bookmark, a chic tote, and so much more!
- Each pattern has complete step-by-step instructions, templates are included where applicable.